- Kate Malone (handbuilds incredible things in her studio near London)
- Phil Rogers (a potter greatly influenced by Shoji Hamada and working in Rhayader, Wales)
- Hsin-Cheun Lin (originally from Taiwan and now in Fremont, CA...throws porcelain)
- Dan Unsworth (a potter focused on production for his family's shop in Ingleton, UK)
- Bill Powell (a production potter in Queensland, Australia with a 40+ year career)
- Bernard Leach* (the British "father" of the revival of studio pottery from St. Ives, UK)
- Shoji Hamada* (the Japanese "father" of the revival of studio pottery from Mashiko, Japan)
*both are now gone but their influence lives on in thousands of potters all over the world.